Friday, February 12, 2010

So today happened...

ARG is really all I have to say.

I've been loving this snow, especially since it all happened on my days off. But today when I walked out to my car to head to work I noticed there was a TREE on it. GREAT. So that was problem # 1. So I had to call the city to get someone to come out and uhhh remove the tree??

To get to the next annoying thing that happened today, let me do some esssplainin.

I moved yet again. I really love this place cause it really is an upgrade. Dishwasher AND central air/heat?!?!? Nothings perfect though...I have no closet. So I have a rolling rack that is definitely supporting way too much weight. Hold up, no it's not cause it KEEPS BREAKING. And today it literally fell on my face. And it hurt.

Next up, my computer. It's dying a slow death. Well really just the battery, which really blows cause that will be ridiculously expensive to replace I hear.

So now that I have bitched and moaned enough, on to different topics! I am really terrible with this whole blogging bit. My last post was on my sisters birthday in Sept! I want to be better about it, but I want to be better about a lot of things. I have another friend on the bloggin wagon so hopefully she will force me to update more often.

Valentine's day is on Sunday, which for me means get super intoxicated after work. LOVE TO ALL.

2 comments: