Thursday, March 4, 2010

March already???


So dumb but time seriously does fly. I can't believe we are already three months into 2010!

I'm feeling good, back to health finally. The antibiotics are my crack right now. Today is also my last day sitting around at home. It's back to the grind tomorrow, I'm looking forward to it but I'm sure by the time I get off tomorrow, I will have something to bitch about.

Today was pretty thrilling. I went to two different grocery stores, whoa nelly. I'm making spaghetti and meatballs tonight in honor of watching all of The Sopranos while under the weather. And I finally feel my appetite coming back. OH and I'm making desert, cinnamon crumb cake! YES! Uhh this is a dinner by myself might I add, haha.

I am also making Miss Lenora another CD. We've gotten super into trading our music and I love it. My favorite so far from her is Saturday Night AIM...you know since we sit at home and chat online on the weekends. I will share the play list soon. There's nothing like getting new music.

1 comment:

  1. I really like that picture of you and bowow - please take one of me and taco and make it extra blurry.

    ReplyDelete