Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sick days

Today was the 7th day I have been at home sick. I'm finally starting to feel somewhat alive again, but I am going crazy here! I want to get out of the house and do something but the adult side of me is telling me to stay here. Seriously, I am doing the most random shit ever trying to keep from getting bored. For instance, I just french braided my hair...what else? I downloaded some free tracks and cleaned my tub. Well this was all today, the first day I felt up to doing anything at all. Oh I had the flu and it was the most awful thing ever. I'm pretty sure I got the flu once when I was a kid but I barely remember it.AND I've missed a week of work, which I won't get paid for. GREAT! Luckily my sweet sweet momma came over everyday with meds and what not to help me out. Ahhh she also cleaned my apartment and took my little man out to potty. The roommate was helpful too, if I didn't have them I would have been calling on my bitches to come over. I now know you cannot have the flu and have no help. I will be more than happy to help a friend out if they are that sick...terrible.

This is boring me just talking about it.

Side note:
Bowser's behavior is getting worse with age. 5th birthday this summer.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know he was that much older. I think Taco will be celebrating his 3rd on the 7th of July

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bowser's bday is July 7th!! Did we already know this??

    ReplyDelete
  3. yesss we did and remember I suggested a Dog Park Bday party with a doggie bone cake or something? LOL

    ReplyDelete